We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment with Dr. Phillips, which is FREE, will include a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, you may also request additional time following the exam for diagnostic records and, if needed, even get treatment started the same day! The records include complimentary X-rays and digital photos. These are essential for developing the appropriate treatment plan.
During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. Phillips will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a need for orthodontic traetment?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- We can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination. Then, additional records, like digital X-rays and photographs are taken to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We will schedule a consultation to discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions you might have.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit: